Where your money goes
Would you like to support us?
Our success hugely depends on wonderful supporters like you. We therefore value your giving and donations.
By giving your donations, you enable us to provide a transitional home for at-risk male teens. This helps in their healing, restoration and reconciliation before they reintegrate back to their families and into the community.
By giving a recurring donation or giving once, you help Lifesong Kenya to achieve it’s mission.
Our Monthly Budgetary Needs:-
- House Rent – $500
- Water – $20
- Electricity – $50
- Farm Hand 1 – $160
- Farm Hand 2 – $120
- Phone Calls – $30
- Subscriptions – $100
- Animal Feeds – $120
- Juvenile Prison – $300
- Family & Community Outreach – $250
- Programs Manager – $350
- Counselling – $300
- Total – $2,300
Here's where your money goes:-
- Paying rent for our Halfway House
- Providing meals at the Halfway House
- Buying food for our chicken, ducks and rabbits
- Paying for electricity and water
- Paying for phone calls to parents
- Transport to prison and visiting families
- Counselling and therapy
- Paying staff members who work on our farm
Support Our Work
Become a Patron
Become a Lifesong Kenya Patron and be one of the building blocks of a disenfranchised young man’s future.
We will use your money wisely, and every little bit counts.