Halfway House Program
Lifesong Kenya provides Halfway House Program for male youth who need transitional housing and a safe space for healing and restoration.
During their stay, the program offers formal education, life coaching, mentoring, after-care services, after-care services and job preparedness to equip youth.
Those who exit the program are be able to go back to school and become more resilient and self-reliant.
- transitional housing
- formal education
- counselling and after-care support
- life coaching and mentoring
- crop and poultry farming
- digital skills training
- debt relief and financial literacy
- business development
- personal branding
- soft skills
- job preparedness
- job apprenticeship
- school holiday camps
- WOW Educational Fund
How we use our Halfway House
Apart from using our Halfway House Program for providing shelter to boys and young men, we’re also using it for the following:-
- providing formal education and helping students prepare for exams
- growing organic vegetables and spices
- rearing poultry, dairy goats and rabbits
- engaging in bicycle-related businesses
- creating jobs and earning income for our beneficiaries and organization
- teaching boys and young men hands-on skills in farming and other employable skills
We aim to use our projects to grow our own food, sell our farm produce in the local market and provide work for boys and young men.
Get involved today as a monthly donor or volunteer and help us empower young men who will co-exist alongside women and girls in the community.
Kajiado North | Kajiado County