Sister's Keeper Circle
Would you like to lend a helping hand to a mother whose son is in juvenile prison? Join our Sister’s Keeper Circle and help us to support mothers who need your support and care.
By becoming a sister’s keeper, you will act as a change agent who dedicates an hour per month to make a positive impact on a mother who needs moral support.
Together, with other sister’s keepers across the world, we can offer a listening ear, finances and aftercare support that mothers needs. Your engagement will enable Lifesong Kenya to offer counselling, therapy and life coaching to mothers who are facing trauma and stigma from their children’s incarceration.
Here's how you can help through the Sister's Keeper Circle:-
- link up with our mothers for monthly meetings
- provide guidance and mentorship
- offer counselling, therapy and aftercare support
- organize mentoring events
- volunteer your time and skills
- help fundraise for our programs
- adopt a project at our Halfway House
Support Our Work
Become a Patron
Become a Lifesong Kenya Patron and be one of the building blocks of a disenfranchised young man’s future.
We will use your money wisely, and every little bit counts.