Lifesong Kenya is looking for more individuals like you who will help us do more good. By joining our monthly giving program, you join hands with our wonderful community of do-gooders. Here’s where your monthly giving goes.
For $5 you could provide bus fare, lunch and water for one person facilitating our program activities for one day. This enables us to be more consistent and have long-lasting impact.
For $15 you could support 1 boy to undergo counselling and psycho-social support for one month. This helps the boys to receive vital emotional and mental wellness support.
For $25 you could help us to make phone calls to parents as well as make home visits to families, the police and those who've been wronged. This helps in the mediation and reconciliation process.
For $100, you could sponsor one boy to go through our program for one month. This includes coaching, skills training, healing and reconciliation with family and the community.
How your monthly giving helps
Your monthly giving enables us to consistently run our prison program, from Monday to Friday every week. By so doing, we are able to achieve the following:-
- teach our boys computer skills
- teach essential life and soft skills
- conduct our character formation program
- call and visit families, the police and those who’ve been wronged and hurt
- accompany boys to court when parents are absent or not interested
- reintegrate boys exiting prison back to their communities